background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tatum

I love that when I come home he is so excited to see me.  Almost like I have been gone for 10 days and returned from the extended trip just in time to take him outside to pee. 

I also love that he is, right now, rolling around in the floor playing with a moth.  He makes "friends" with them and it flies around, he bats it down and puts it in his mouth.  Sometimes he forgets how fragile they are and rolls around on them.  At that time, he finds it's better to just eat them and go on with his day.

He's recently started this thing where he thinks that he gets a treat every time he goes outside...whether he uses the bathroom or not.  I think that's probably our fault because we are trying to teach him that he can't run all over the place like a wild animal if he gets outside without his leash on.  It's working, but this is another of the side effects of treat training. 

I can't believe my little boy will be ONE year old on the 28th...where has the last year gone??

No comments: