background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Reflect

Over the last 10 years, our soldiers have fought, lost their lives, had to deal with unimaginable images/suffering/lifestyles, and all because one man thought that it would be a good idea to blow up American property. I am terribly sorry that we had to kill someone, but keep in mind how many lives were lost because of his terrorism.

Keep in mind our soldiers - don't let this be in vain. They have fought for all of us; they will continue to do so because they love America and they love her people. Take pride in where we live, don't trash this because of political ambitions/motives.

I am proud to be an American. I'm proud to call this country home. I am grateful for all of the soldiers that have fought and lost their lives (including those that didn't perish) for me.

Thank you to all of my friends in the military - you may not here it often enough, but I appreciate you.

No comments: