background

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fired up...

I am wired today. How I operate at work determines (most of the time) how I operate when I get home. For example - boring day, I am worn out and go to bed early when I get home.

Today, you ask? BUSY! I worked my little fingers to the bone routing shipments and sending emails all while maintaining the claims/work comp department and my own "normally scheduled" HR job.

As a result, when I got home - I could not stop trying to find things to do. I cleaned the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher, got the recycling together for Friday, cooked & ate dinner and then started on my room. I finally had to say, enough is enough or I will never go to sleep tonight. (hehe)

Now, I believe I will wind myself down, read a book, maybe eat a nice, cold Minute Maid icee thing and watch NCIS before bedtime. I need a massage too - anyone know of a good place around here?

No comments: