background

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My stuff

So I am trying to decide how far I want to take my "side job." I want to start selling my jewelry, especially since it has cost me so much already with the beads and other "pretties" I have purchased in the past year.

I think I am going to put myself out there to my friends and see how well it is received. I started a website a couple of weeks ago and really haven't updated it since (just in case you are curious - www.bynyx.blogspot.com). Sent it out to some friends and my KT Bug bought one bracelet and actually bought another necklace I showed her for her mom for Christmas. So that's pretty cool! Thanks KT Bug!!!

For now, I'm going to stockpile and keep on keeping on until I gain some confidence or a swift kick in the behind to put it out there even more....eek!

No comments: