background

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Total Embarrassment

Yesterday I totally embarrassed myself in front of someone that I have to work around quite often. Suffice to say that I didn't make eye contact with this person for a good five minutes after the "incident."

My lacy unmentionables were in my center arm rest thingy because they were getting on my nerves. Someone sat in the passenger side of my vehicle and yeah I opened the arm rest thingy without even thinking about it.

...and I had to tell the "is she trimming her bush" story again today - to a guy at corporate who didn't speak to me for a year (by coincidence or just chance) after Jennifer and I were being stupid and she flung tea across the table all over him, as she ripped her straw from her glass. So what that I laughed until I cried? - he obviously didn't see the humor in it.

Poor guy thinks I'm an idiot - but really...who doesn't?

No comments: