background

Monday, July 28, 2008

Old times, great oldies

Oh help me...sudden burst of nostalgia...and I'll regret it tomorrow...

Me at Christmas one year...look at my handsome Papaw in the background...
I had bling-bling before bling-bling was cool... I kinda look like the Abominable snowman with the whole teeth thing...

Poke fun - you know you want the feathered hair, red pants and airbrushed "Tater" sweatshirt...and the cat named Fish...be jealous.


"My milkshake brings all the boys to beach" - this was a little pre-beach fashion show on the front porch of my grandparent's house. I kinda want a bathing suit like that NOW.

BED TIME BEFORE I START PUTTING MORE UP HERE...egh.

2 comments:

♥B said...

Too cute!! I love the bathing suit one...you look so tiny.

♥B said...

Don't forget to stop by my blog to read and find out your prize I gave you.